From start to finish and anywhere in-between
We offer our clients an integrated approach that combines planning, social research, performance measurement and evaluation, as a complete package or any element that you need to enhance your effectiveness and success. Through facilitation and coaching, we help you identify your real needs and work with you to develop customized solutions.
Our approach has assisted various organizations to:
- Express clear and compelling visions for their long-term success
- Articulate specific and concrete indicators and measures that enable their visions to be realized
- Develop practical action plans that move them toward their goals
- Outline meaningful performance measures that contribute to organizational success
- Facilitate the process and coach them to expand their in-house skills in these areas
- Reflect their organizational directions, priorities, products and services through clear and powerful writing
Partners Betty and Alan Vladicka each bring over thirty-five years of experience in working with government agencies, agri-food businesses, post-secondary institutions, industry groups and non-profit organizations to increase their effectiveness and achieve their goals. We are committed to assisting our clients not just to resolve current issues but to enhance their capacity for planning and implementing solutions in the future.
We are members of:
- The Canadian Evaluation Society (CES)
- The Canadian Institutional Research & Planning Association (CIRPA/ACPRI)
If you need support to develop successful projects and solutions to your organizational problems, contact Golden Sage Consulting.